• Senior Position in the Investment Strategy Team
• Melbourne Based
We are Australia’s leading independent investment advisory firm, advising some of the country’s largest institutional investors within the superannuation, charity and university investment sectors. With global reach and partnerships, they offer bespoke solutions for their clients in the forever changing and dynamic landscape of investment markets.
We are looking to hire a senior multi-asset investment strategist to join our award-winning investment strategy team. The Senior Consultant (Investment Strategy) reports to the Director of Investment Strategy with a focus on delivering high quality strategic and dynamic investment advice and research involving multi-asset investment strategy, capital markets and macro research, and asset allocation advice.
Working as a senior member of the team you will provide strong support across asset classes contributing to the idea generation and development of investment strategy advice to ensure market and asset allocation themes are communicated in a timely fashion.
You will ideally have:
• Significant experience in investment markets either in research, strategy, macro or asset allocation
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proven ability to present to senior audiences (investment committees and Boards) in a professional and confident manner
• Self-motivated and strong desire to take pride in your work
• Ability to work collaboratively and encourage the learning and development of less experienced colleagues
• A strong understanding of the institutional investment sector
• Appropriate tertiary and post graduate finance qualifications.
You will have a strong understanding of multi-asset investment strategy. Candidates with a broad range of backgrounds including economic/macro strategy, single asset (or ideally a multi-asset) strategy funds management, or asset consulting, will be considered. Candidates from either a research or portfolio management background will also be considered.
All enquiries to be directed in strictest confidence to Michael Lee on 03 96538620 or via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org