Frontier is growing and we currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate to join our team.
As a Frontier Associate you would meet with fund managers from around the globe and work with the country’s leading investors, Analysts and Advisors. You would have exposure to a range of different asset class research teams and eventually choose to either specialise in a specific sector or develop broader general investment advisory skills and experience.
Frontier will help you develop high level analytical skills (e.g. portfolio and performance analysis) and participate in fund manager due diligence and monitoring. There will be opportunities to complete investment research across new and emerging areas to help our clients achieve optimal investment performance.
We would love to hear from you if you:
• are a self-starter who wants to be part of an evolving business;
• have an interest in investment portfolios and financial markets;
• have strong analytical skills and enjoy discovering and developing creative solutions;
• can clearly communicate complex information and ideas;
• have good interpersonal skills and experience in developing and maintaining positive client relationships;
• have begun, or completed, post-graduate studies such as CFA and Masters of Applied Finance (preferred but not required); and
• have a strong work ethic, are a team player, and enjoy a collaborative work environment.
Ideally you will have some prior exposure to working within investments, manager research, consulting or superannuation. But if you don’t, then convince us you could. Strong Excel skills are valuable, and you need to be capable in PowerPoint and Word.
Investment Consulting offers a great career path and provides exposure to many facets of the institutional investment arena. Frontier offers a strong focus on professional development, in a flexible and diverse environment. That’s part of the reason we have been recognised as one of Australia’s “50 Best Places to Work”.
This role is a wonderful opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders and to become one yourself!
If this sounds like you, please apply via the "apply now" button to submit your covering letter, CV along with a copy of your academic record.
Please note that this role is based in Melbourne. This role is open to part-time (4 days per week) and full-time applicants.
Are you seeking flexible work arrangements? Please apply and discuss your requirements with us. This role is only open to applicants with Australian permanent residency/citizenship or an appropriate work visa.
Applications Close: COB 10 October 2018